Metapack Delivery Intelligence
Metapack Delivery Intelligence is designed for retailers, shippers and brands who want improved visibility and control of their customer’s delivery experience. It is a reporting and analysis tool that provides insight of your customer’s experience of delivery – right from despatch all the way through to the final mile.
Retailers, brands and shippers can use Metapack Delivery Intelligence to navigate an increasingly complex delivery landscape and manage their customer promise on delivery choice and performance.
Customer’s expectations on delivery choice and performance is becoming an increasingly important factor. In response to this, shippers are differentiating their offerings and contributing to an increasingly complex delivery landscape.
Audit delivery performance
Improve your customer experience by quickly identifying and proactively resolving issues
- Adjust your customer promise and expectations based on actual past performance.
- Identify issues with your carrier data timeliness and completeness by comparing when deliveries took place vs. when they were reported.
- Easily monitor receipts of tracking scans and quickly identify when packages may be at risk of non-delivery.
- Quickly identify packages which packages are due for delivery but still in transit.
- Easily review manifests so that you can quickly identify and manage expectations on packages which are at risk of failing your customer promise
- Identify trends which may indicate a degradation in delivery performance by analysing deliveries of the last 50 days.
- Assess the health of your trade lanes by reviewing your shipment volumes regardless of state.
Understand your profile
Obtain unique insights into your traffic profile from all shipping origins and destinations
- Determine your traffic profile over time and determine if you could improve your costs on typical shipping profiles.
- Detect patterns and trends on named operational periods and adapt to changes in despatch patterns.
- Review your shipping volumes so that you can plan and forecast effectively
- Understand the number of packages sent within each weight and size band, enabling you to provide better request quotes to carriers and provide more robust forecasting.
Manage your delivery promise
Have visibility and control of your customers’ delivery experience in one place
- Quickly identify specific areas where your delivery performance is being impacted – broken down by warehouse, market and carrier level.
- Identify why a particular market may be underperforming on their delivery promise.
- Perform annual reviews on delivery commitment times and evaluate where improvements could be made.
A single source of truth
Metapack Delivery Intelligence includes all of your delivery data right through from the start of the delivery through to the end, providing unparalleled insight across your entire supply chain.
of shoppers typically track their online orders.
of shoppers want to choose which carrier delivers their online purchases.
of shoppers made it clear that they expected retailers and brands / manufacturers to meet their promises when it came to timed delivery slots.