Datalinx Warehouse Manager provides an embedded warehouse system for Sage, utilizing barcodes to enable users to increase efficiency and reduce operation costs.
Efficiency and cost reduction is key to business success; modern warehouse systems must meet the demands of the supply chain for faster turnaround times with minimal errors and better management of returns.
Datalinx has been providing the Sage user with cost effective solutions designed and developed to deliver the key warehousing functionality that today’s businesses require for in excess of 25 years.
Fully integrated, Warehouse Manager is the only Sage certified and approved warehousing system available in the UK and European market. Using barcoding and wireless networks to provide 100% stock accuracy and real time updates to the core Sage system, the Warehouse Manager Suite features standard software modules available in a range of options to suit individual business requirements.
The Warehouse Manager Suite includes:
- Elements of Warehousing
- Warehouse Manager
- Mobile Order and Delivery with Proof of Delivery
- Manufacturing: providing full manufacturing control with Works Order Issuing and Bill of Materials Issues through to Works Order Receipting
- Complete integration with Sage
- Adding warehousing rules to Sage functionality
- Wireless and batch solutions
- Goods receipt with guided put-away
- Dynamic sales order picking with consolidated and wave picking functionality
- Goods despatch with customer-specific labelling
- Dynamic stock taking with “bin-locking” PI functionality
- Works order issues and receipts
- Manufacturing with labour costing and job tracking
- Pack and despatch bench
- Courier integration
- Serial and batch tracked product management
- GS1 certification and compatibility
- Custom development
- Hardware provision
- Helpdesk support
- Project management
Discover more about our integrations and partnerships
Our integrations remove time, cost, friction & complexity for our customers. If you want to find out more about our integrations and partnerships, please complete the form and one of our team will be in touch.