Correos Group comprises Correos and its affiliates Correos Express, Nexea and Correos Telecom.
Correos Group has evolved alongside society’s’ parcel delivery and communication needs, through innovation and continuous improvement, to anticipate changes in customers’ requirements and better meet all their needs.
Correos is a global provider of parcel delivery solutions and physical and electronic communications. Correos is the company of reference in the Spanish and Portuguese postal markets for the excellence and reliability of its services and its extensive coverage of the territory, the biggest PUDO network, its personalized attention and comprehensive offer, also including direct marketing solutions, financial services and a wide range of products sold in Post Offices.
With more than 2,300 Correos offices and 4.500 CityPaq devices, 13,000 vehicles and 18 automated parcel treatment centers, Correos managed more than 165 million parcels in 2018.
- Paq Premium – 24h-48h – available for home delivery, to Correos office or Correos automated CityPaq device.
- Paq Estándar – 48h-72h – available for home delivery, to Correos office or Correos automated CityPaq device.
- Paq Retorno – B2C home delivery return solution.
- Paq Light Internacional – Small parcels and the most competitive offer – mailbox delivery.
Make Delivery Your Competitive Advantage
- Easily expand to international markets with the world's largest label library
- Increase conversion and reduce cart abandonment with dynamic delivery options
- Use your stores to deliver and return your products