Internet Retailing & eDelivery Conference
- Date: Thursday - 11th October 2018
- Venue: Business Design Centre London, 52 Upper St, London, N1 0QH
- Twitter: @ir_conf
- Event Website: www.internetretailingconference.com
MetaPack are speaking and exhibiting at Internet Retailing & eDelivery Conference 2018.
To be successful in the current climate retailers must prove themselves to be adaptive, creative and brave enough to enact change when necessary.
This year we’ll shake the industry and question well established retail concepts; equipping digital leaders with a platform to learn, network and continue developing their digital retail and multichannel strategies.
Be part of the UK’s most forward-looking and progressive retail conference for retail leaders, by retail leaders.
Visit us on exhibition Stand 6 or catch one of our speaking opportunities.
International Delivery Roundtable 13.55-14.35
Title: Building A Delivery And Final Mile Strategy That Accelerates Your Business’ International Growth Ambitions
Speaker: Duncan Licence, VP, Global Solutions and New Products, MetaPack Group
This dedicated forum – exclusively for retailers – has been designed to span a breadth of topics critical to the future retail machine and will equip participants with the tools to create an overall solution that ultimately attracts; keeps and builds customer loyalty and revenue over time.
Key Roundtable discussion points:
- What does international shipping best practice actually look like for today’s retailers?
- What are the key considerations when choosing carriers and 3PLs in an international context?
- Which target geographies are the most challenging from a delivery perspective and which offer the best profit opportunities?
- How should you approach long term international growth planning to cater for the evolution of carrier complexity?
- What are the key pitfalls to avoid in a final mile strategy when delivering internationally?
- What new international delivery initiatives will maximise speed and profitability by 2020?
Tech Track Presentation | Operational Excellence
15:45 - 16:15
Title: Building An International Multi-Carrier Strategy That Supports Your Growth Ambitions
Speaker: Sacha Williams, Global Development Director, MetaPack Group
- Assessing why you need a multi-carrier fulfilment strategy and how to build it effectively
- Ensuring your strategy delivers operational savings and meets your international growth objectives
- Evaluating how your strategy can meet customers’ increasing expectations for choice and convenience
- Overcoming the key challenges retailers find in international delivery
- Evolving your carrier strategy to ensure successful international delivery in the future