"We strive to provide an outstanding product supported by an excellent service. We wish to lead the market through our continual development and to exceed our customers’ expectations. We rely on an outstanding team and strong customer relationships for our success."
-- Patrick Wall, CEO & Founder
MetaPack is the Leading Delivery Management Platform for Local and Global eCommerce
We offer highly configurable software that connects shippers with all parcel carriers, alternative drop-off, collection and return solutions, in order to provide buyers and sellers with the best delivery experience. The MetaPack Delivery Platform is a managed SaaS service that also provides sellers with incomparable Retail Intelligence data and anti-Fraud capabilities.
On the 11th December 2013 MetaPack announced the acquisition of European Shipping Provider, the XLogics Group. The XLogics Group which contains headquarters in Germany and Poland will join MetaPack’s expanding workforce current operating out of London and Hamburg bringing their combined total up to more than 200 staff. Their solution offers state of the art logistics, technology and dispatch solutions as well as consultancy services to global retailers combining both B2B and B2C expertise; XLogics solutions are utilised by customers in over 30 countries, across 4 continents.
What is MetaPack Trying to Achieve?
Our Mission is to make eCommerce delivery more cost effective, convenient and enjoyable, wherever an order is made, wherever stock is held and wherever the delivery is required. The MetaPack Platform provides the appropriate range of delivery options, identifies the most suitable carrier service for each deliver and provides visibility and control: these strengthen customer service, consumer loyalty and longer term carrier relationships. Supply chain processes are made more efficient, multi-channel and cross border solutions are more tenable. The MetaPack platform supports a more efficient market and furthers the growth of eCommerce.
How do we Prefer to Work?
We are committed to the clear agreement of requirements, rigorous planning, and a right-first time approach to all execution and problem solving. Successful projects and implementation are dependent on clear and consistent commitments between MetaPack and our customers and partners. We wish our engagement with customers to mark us out as friendly, cooperative and responsive.
What Values are Important To Us and Why?
- We value our customers because they make our work possible and we value our people because they are responsible for current and future success. We invest in our people to better serve our customers.
- We believe in the team: the importance of collective knowledge in a complex and changing industry; the strength of skills which are both diverse and complementary. These are best fostered through cooperation and respect.
- We believe in honesty and openness, internally and with our customers and partners. This creates trust which furthers our progress together.
- We value strong customer and partner collaboration in order to be the leader in a competitive market.
- We believe in the increased pace of technical change and the continued need to re-evaluate and invest in innovation.
- We celebrate exceptional products and service from the team and individuals. And we celebrate growth.
What Standards do we Set Ourselves?
- At all times we must show respect for our customers’ businesses and capabilities.
- We expect high levels of achievement from everyone in our business.
- We must provide the industry with 100% uptime and meet or exceed all service level agreements.
- We must be superb communicators, internally and externally.
- We are prepared to challenge each other so that each of us works to our full capability.
- We must always work towards “the right answer” i.e. that which best serves eCommerce in the long term.
MetaPack was founded in 1999. Our offices are based in London and Hamburg, with partners based all over the world. Our permanent team consists of about 100 people and consists of specialists providing and supporting our software solution, logistics professionals, account management, sales and marketing.