Virtual presentations and discussions from Burton Snowboards, Missguided, Holland & Barrett and Amazon Shipping on the agenda at The Delivery Conference in February
Metapack has hosted leading retailers, brands and carriers at a virtual edition of the world’s foremost eCommerce delivery event, The Delivery Conference (TDC) on February 2-3, 2021.
Now in its 12th year, TDC 2021 brought a roster of high caliber speakers and powerful industry insights. This year’s agenda was carefully created to help the industry understand the pandemic-led events of 2020, the exponential growth of eCommerce, changing consumer expectations and the future of retail as we move forward into 2021 and beyond.
“2020 has not only been a year of unexpected challenges but it has also been a year filled with immense opportunity,” said Bruce Fair, CRO at Metapack. “TDC has long been a key event within ecommerce and delivery for over a decade and we’re once again looking forward to an action-packed agenda with brilliant speakers, thought-provoking panels and presentations from across the industry. We’ll be looking back at what has been an extraordinary year and peak, but more importantly we’ll be looking ahead together at how to tackle the different challenges, new trends and rising expectations that await us,” finished Fair.
Opening Address and Industry Keynotes:
The conference opened with an address from Bruce Fair, CRO at Metapack. The keynote speakers at TDC 2021 included:
- Richard Lim, CEO, Retail Economics on ‘the next big challenges for pandemic-era retail and beyond’
- Ines van Gennip, UK Country Lead, Amazon Shipping on the ‘fulfillment experience of the future’
Additional Featured Speakers:
A roster of international speakers across the ecommerce industry took part to deliver presentations, panels and fireside chats. These included:
- Brian McAllister, Global DTC Operations Manager – Burton Snowboards
- Paz Khorana, Head of Multichannel Operations – Holland & Barrett
- Gary Grant, Founder and Executive Chairman – The Entertainer
- Karl Harwood, Head of Distribution – Supply Chain – Missguided
- Jo Causon, CEO – Institute of Customer Service
- Martyn Oakley, Customer Operations Director – Laithwaite’s Wine
- Sarah Taylor-Jones, Head of Marketing – Evri
- Kent Allen, Co-founder – GELF
- Jon Nicholson, Sales Director – Royal Mail Parcels
- Gilles Ferrandez, Commercial Sales Director – An Post Commerce
Watch the sessions on demand
The Delivery Conference is now available to stream as an on-demand event. You can tune in here: https://info.metapack.com/TDC-2021-on-demand.html