Think of all the different things that can happen to a parcel once it leaves your premises – for example, “transferred from depot to hub”, “out for delivery”, “lost”, “damaged”, “left with a neighbour” – wouldn’t it be great to have all this information to hand?
- Wouldn’t it be great to know when a delivery was late before your customer tells you?
- How about automatically sending an email to the customer when a certain status is reached – like “out for delivery” or “delivered”?
- And what about enabling your customers to track their own parcels without leaving your website?
You can do all this and more with MetaPack.
- Standardised consignment tracking enquiries
- MetaPack Manager Report Suite
- MetaTrack (web-based tracking module)
- Status Emails
- MetaPack Retail Intelligence Report Suite
- Track parcels from a single interface
- Build custom reports; work with accurate carrier performance data; identify ways to improve your blend of carriers and services
- Offer your customers a uniform tracking experience across your carriers
- Provide your customers with accurate and timely information