Digital River is a global growth expert building and managing online businesses worldwide. Through the World Payments solution, we offer online merchants more than 200 international and local payment options, and over 170 transaction and display currencies.
In addition, our comprehensive payment solution also features a wide range of customisable value add services, including:
- checkout page optimization,
- real-time fraud detection,
- solutions to manage PCI exposure and currency risk,
- advanced back-office reconciliation services and
- business intelligence tools.
Backed by 20 years of e-commerce experience, Digital River is recognized as a leading global provider of Commerce-as-a-Service solutions. Companies of all sizes rely on Digital River’s multi-tenant, SaaS commerce, payments and marketing services to manage and grow their online businesses. In 2014, Digital River processed more than $35 billion in online transactions, connecting B2B and B2C online businesses with buyers across multiple devices and channels, and nearly every country in the world.
Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with offices across the U.S., Asia, Europe and South America.
Wherever you’re expanding, Digital River World Payments can ensure your online payments programme fits local conditions and requirements. With 21 years of experience, $35 billion in online transactions annually and connections to over 200 local payment methods, we know what it takes to enter a new market—safely, successfully and quickly.
Our extensive portfolio of local payment options include everything from your closest neighbours in Europe to the more complex ecommerce markets such as China, Brazil and India.
Payment solutions for every size of business
If your currently only trading in the UK or you’re just about to start up your online business we can offer a simple, straight-forward payment solution including everything you need to get started and grow your business:
- Accept all major credit and debit cards
- Combined gateway and merchant account
- Process payments in GBP, EUR and USD
- Virtual terminal solution for mail/phone orders
- Fraud prevention tools
- Outstanding customer support
As your business grows we can cater for your payment needs in international markets.
- Local payment options
- Alternative payment options
- Gateway services
- Card acquiring services
- Fraud prevention and risk management tools
- Back-office reconciliation and reporting
- Chargeback management
Make Delivery Your Competitive Advantage
- Easily expand to international markets with the world's largest label library
- Increase conversion and reduce cart abandonment with dynamic delivery options
- Use your stores to deliver and return your products