Metapack supports US and international consolidators with a complete market-leading solution. Integration with Metapack’s delivery management platform provides extensive benefits and is scalable and flexible enough to accommodate even the most demanding consolidator operations.
Already enabling the annual delivery of over 600 million parcels internationally, Metapack understands the importance of features that support specific territory requirements, allowing consolidators and shippers to increase efficiency and enhance their services to retail customers and consumers.
Warehouse Processing – Native support for high-performance parcel processing within warehouse operations. Ultimate performance, stability and scalability can be provided as a complete solution for warehouse operations or it can be used to supplement other systems by integrating with the API.
Optimizing Cost and Routing Options – Metapack’s delivery management platform employs a sophisticated rating engine for automatic optimization of costs, delivery dates and service levels. Consolidators benefit from the ability to build rate comparisons into their operational workflow while maintaining shipper specific requirements and preferences for shipping methods or product handling.
Advanced Zone Skipping Rules – consolidators require the ability to implement and change sort levels to maximize the discounts and tender shipments deeper into the delivery network. With an advanced routing engine, the Metapack’s delivery management platform is able to support routing to the postal code level, multiple carrier contracts, enforce shipping method and re-routing capability.
Global Carrier Library – Metapack is committed to offering the largest carrier library which removes the integration and maintenance cost so the consolidator can focus on operational efficiency and cost reduction.
Customs Compliance – whether using an international carrier or direct injection, Metapack’s delivery management platform can facilitate the generation of custom’s compliant documents such as export declaration and commercial invoices. Master Airway Bill management and integrations with customs brokers can be added into workflows seamlessly.
Pre-applied Labeling Support – eCommerce is driving the necessity for the delivery tracking number upon order fulfillment. Metapack’s delivery management platform can enable the pre-application of the carrier label within the retailer’s operation and accept the pre-applied tracking number within the consolidator’s operations. This enables reduction in operational overhead while providing a better consumer experience and reducing customer service inquires for the retailer.
Seamless Track & Trace Capability – Enabling full end-to-end visibility of the delivery process from the point of the retailer tendering to the consolidator and ultimate delivery. If the shipments are over-labeled, Metapack can seamless associate the various tracking numbers. This allows for easy of reporting and a better customer and consumer experience.
To find out more about how to access these services for international consolidators and shippers, please click here to contact the Metapack sales team.
Audit delivery performance
Improve your customer experience by quickly identifying and proactively resolving issues
• Adjust your customer promise and expectations based on actual past performance.
• Identify issues with your carrier data timeliness and completeness by comparing when deliveries took place vs. when they were reported.
• Easily monitor receipts of tracking scans and quickly identify when packages may be at risk of non-delivery.
• Quickly identify packages which packages are due for delivery but still in transit.
• Easily review manifests so that you can quickly identify and manage expectations on packages which are at risk of failing your customer promise
• Identify trends which may indicate a degradation in delivery performance by analysing deliveries of the last 50 days.
• Assess the health of your trade lanes by reviewing your shipment volumes regardless of state.
Understand your profile
Obtain unique insights into your traffic profile from all shipping origins and destinations
• Determine your traffic profile over time and determine if you could improve your costs on typical shipping profiles.
• Detect patterns and trends on named operational periods and adapt to changes in despatch patterns.
• Review your shipping volumes so that you can plan and forecast effectively
• Understand the number of packages sent within each weight and size band, enabling you to provide better request quotes to carriers and provide more robust forecasting.
Manage your delivery promise
Have visibility and control of your customers’ delivery experience in one place
• Quickly identify specific areas where your delivery performance is being impacted – broken down by warehouse, market and carrier level.
• Identify why a particular market may be underperforming on their delivery promise.
• Perform annual reviews on delivery commitment times and evaluate where improvements could be made.
A single source of truth
Metapack Delivery Intelligence includes all of your delivery data right through from the start of the delivery through to the end, providing unparalleled insight across your entire supply chain.