The retail market is in a state of flux with store closures on both sides of the Atlantic reaching record levels over the past year. The ‘retail apocalypse’ is affecting many long-established brick and mortar outlets that cannot withstand the pressure of rising rent and rates and changes in consumer behaviour, including migration to online channels.
The message is stark – the majority of legacy store estates have unsustainable cost bases and they must diversify and find new solutions that match the consumer’s desire for omnichannel shopping and delivery if they are to survive.
The Ship from Store model is an innovative way for retailers to respond to the changing delivery landscape by making use of their store network. It allows them to make deliveries from their local in-store inventory rather than from a regional hub or warehouse.
In this webinar, learn how the ‘Ship from Store’ model puts retailers back in the driving seat. Increased customer conversion, improved inventory optimization and lower shipping costs are just some of the benefits we’ll cover.
This webinar is for audiences in the United States. For a European focused webinar, click here.
- Where does Ship from Store fit in the current delivery landscape
- Ship from Store as a key differentiator for customer experience
- Benefits of Ship from Store
- Practical tips for implementation
- Title: Ship from Store: Making Stores Your Competitive Advantage
- Presenter: Alexei Haigh, Global Head of Carrier Product, Metapack
- Date: Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018