What you will learn in the whitepaper...
With store closures reaching record levels over the past year, retailers must diversify and find new solutions that match the consumer’s desire for omnichannel shopping and delivery if they are to survive.
The Ship from Store model is an innovative way for retailers to respond to the changing delivery landscape by making use of their store network, allowing them to make deliveries from their local in-store inventory rather than from a regional hub or warehouse.
Get the whitepaper
In our Ship from Store whitepaper, ‘Putting Stores Back to Work’, we outline the need for innovation, the case for Ship from Store, and the main benefits including increased conversion, improved inventory optimisation and lower shipping costs.
What you’ll learn
- How Ship from Store provides retailers and brands with a competitive advantage
- How to stand tall in the face of the ‘retail apocalypse’
- Insights into consumer behaviour and expectations regarding the delivery experience
- The operational and consumer benefits of Ship from Store
- How Ship from Store can improve customer experience
- The retailers and brands who stand to gain
If you want to find out even more about Ship from Store, then visit our Ship from Store hub where you can download our infographic or listen to the webinar. Visit the hub.