Since its first opening in Oxford Street in 1864, John Lewis has grown to include 41 shops throughout the UK as well as a strong online offering. As one of the country’s largest omnichannel retailers, it covers three core businesses: grocery retailing, department stores and financial service protection products.
John Lewis collaborated with Metapack to bring their online shopping experience to a new level, and to incorporate new delivery innovations into their business model. Essential goals looked at included:
- Improving cross-channel experience
- Enabling click and collect ordering
- Streamlining delivery of large products to customer addresses
- Providing detailed tracking information
Download the case study to learn more about the approach taken to improve on these key points, and the brilliant results that followed.
Make Delivery Your Competitive Advantage
- Easily expand to international markets with the world's largest label library
- Increase conversion and reduce cart abandonment with dynamic delivery options
- Use your stores to deliver and return your products