57% of consumers are more likely to order a last minute item online if they could collect it in-store.
-- GSI Commerce, Multi-Channel Retail Report
Use MetaPack to Deliver Multi-Channel Quickly, Efficiently and Within Budget
Whilst the benefits are significant to both the retailer and to the customer, remote dispatch concepts such as Direct Ship, Drop Ship, Supplier Direct, Direct to Customer and Direct from Store, have been traditionally regarded as complex and uneconomic to implement across a Multi-Channel platform.
As shoppers become more and more internet savvy however, Multi-Channel remote despatch becomes less of an exception and more of a rule -- retailers now need to introduce this function, not only to generate sales growth, but also to strengthen the brand in terms of customer expectation.
- Make any outlet a distribution centre, including stores
- No need to return specialist stock held at designated stores back to the warehouse for onward distribution
- Reduce warehouse requirements
- Gain better carrier rates due to amalgamating despatches from all channels
- Full visibility of delivery journey of parcel from any location
- Consistent last mile experience, regardless of channel
Present the widest range of delivery options dynamically, at point of order.
MetaPack removes the constraints associated with Multi-Channel remote despatch, and enables the retailer to have an order placed from anywhere, despatched from anywhere, delivered to anywhere, and monitor the delivery whilst in transit from anywhere.