Online retailing gives you access to whole new markets: 2 billion active internet users in 2010, 5 billion active internet users in 2020. Pure-play e-tailer ASOS.com’s international business accounts for over 50% of its group’s total retail sales.
Present the Widest Range of Delivery Options Dynamically at Point of Order. MetaPack Ships Worldwide to Over 200 Countries, and can Organise Despatch From Any Country To Any Country
Shipping internationally from your country of origin can be a complex process, with different address types and combinations of paperwork. An incorrect combination can lead to costly consequences, with parcels simply being returned back to the retailer at their own cost and incurring international rates and clearance costs.
The International Delivery solution provides a standalone warehouse in an off-shore operations environment with the ability to support a range of warehouses across multiple origin countries under a single account and multi-currency, multi-time zone and multi-language options. It can even calculate the duty costs for you, which provides the highest level of customer experience by either informing your customers of potential charges or facilitation of duty paid shipping.
International expansion supported by the right partners can be simple and is an easy way to open up your product and services to a much larger customer base and is the tool of choice to sustain explosive growth.
- Ship to over 200 countries worldwide, from the UK, with a single interface using the best carrier services
- Operate Multi-Modal/Direct Injection logistic solutions with carrier partners
- Seamless fulfillment of both UK and off-shore domestic and international shipments, through one system
- Print appropriate clearance documentation for the carrier solution selected, with a paperless alternative option
- Landed cost model for duty-paid calculations
- Work in conjunction with partners for a full managed duty solution, based on your needs
- Delivery history is stored
- International address verification
- Support for local-language address labels
- Collation of tracking from multiple sources to present a unified view, regardless of destination and carrier service
Standardised Label Printing
MetaPack receives all the requisite data via API or file import, and all documentation has been standardised to print on labels or A4 paper. This means that MetaPack can automatically generate the correct paperwork, such as the CN22, CN23 or commercial invoice, as and when the label is printed at the pack bench.
Alternatively, MetaPack can interface directly with customs partners and avoid the need for any paperwork. The net result is an identical process for fulfilling domestic and international shipments, with no manual intervention required.
MetaPack continues to improve and enhance our delivery provision. Having seen the positive impact MetaPack has made with our domestic deliveries it was a natural progression to introduce the service for our international deliveries. Including all our deliveries through the one process has improved our productivity dramatically. We look forward to continuing to work with MetaPack as we expand around the world." -- Stuart Hill, Head of Customer Logistics at ASOS