MetaPack ships 100,000,000 parcels per year, and at least 20% of our user base manages B2B traffic.
Fulfil Any Order, In Any Order, Irrespective of Urgency, Product, Fulfilment Contract or Destination -- and Still Meet Expected Delivery Promises
A significant proportion of despatches managed through MetaPack are business-to-business. B2B clients benefit from all the same features MetaPack uses for home delivery suppliers, as well as specific features for B2B operations – all delivered for a fraction of the cost and development effort.
If you are shipping B2B consignments, you have requirements not unlike those shipping to consumers. To meet these requirements, you can benefit from using our Intelligent Despatch solution to select the most cost-effective services from a combination of parcel and pallet carriers, monitor and act on carrier status updates, introduce a contingency routine and manage the returns process.
- Provide your customers with just-in-time stock replenishment
- Distribute time-sensitive and valuable items through the best carriers
- Send consignments through the same carrier to save on costs or balance load between several carriers
- Increase warehouse capacity by faster despatch to any carrier from every pack bench
- Despatch internationally as easily as fulfilling domestically
- Break bulk by labeling parcels in a larger consignment for break to the final destination
- Sell direct to consumers using the same despatch method
- Gain cost breaks by using parcel carriers as an alternative to half-filled pallet shipments
Intelligent Despatch provides the functions of address book management, the ability to send consecutive consignments out on different contracts, management of multiple carrier accounts belonging either to you or your clients and reconciliation of your invoices.
Combine Pallet and Parcel Operations
You can combine both pallet and parcel operations as well. For example, it could be more cost effective to ship using a ‘per parcel’ charge offered by parcel carriers as against ‘per weight’ for pallets.
Even sell directly to the public or despatch to domestic consumers on behalf of your retailer customers, which some retailers are now requesting from their suppliers.