MNP develops, implements and supports proven, highly scalable, configurable multi-channel order, inventory and fulfilment management software solutions for the direct, 3PL and omni-channel retail sector.
ActiveSeries Suite, a modular approach to enterprise purchasing, inventory and order management. The systems open architecture enables flexible and dynamic configuration which scales to facilitate all operational aspects of the business including product lifecycle, supplier purchasing, multi-channel order management with integrated marketplaces, fulfilment, returns and customer services. The system fully integrates all channels to provide a real time foundation for all inventory and centralised customer data. We help brands leverage the power of the ActiveSeries Suite to scale profitability, improve margin through automation and evolve the end customer experience. The MNP team are experienced multi, omni and direct channel group of professionals having a significant amount of implementation and project delivery history. We pride ourselves on collaborative ongoing client engagement and highly skilled support services. MNP’s featured brands using the ActiveSeries Suite include Lakeland Limited, Kurt Geiger, Isabella Oliver, L.K. Bennett, Crew Clothing and Pure collection.
- Implementations in UK, USA and ROW
- Multi-channel Order and inventory management System
- Warehouse management System
- Purchasing and product management System
- Online Marketplace Interfaces
- Enterprise Intranet
- Implementation including data migration, project services and ongoing technical support
Modular ActiveSeries Suite software solution comprising of:
- OrderActive (OMS)
- WMSActive (WMS)
- PSMActive (Buying and product management)
- IntraActive (Intranet)
- Implementation, client engagement, project services and technical support
- Ecommerce platforms
- Payment solution providers
- Fraud screening service providers
- Third party service providers including drop shippers, data agencies, call centres.