We are currently recruiting a Technical Project Manager, this role will see you manage and deliver a set of complex technology projects spanning multiple areas of the technology function. Projects will range from the implementation of new solutions, meeting customer commitments, improving procedures’ in line with legislation and governance.
You will have direct communication lines to solution architects and software engineers operating in an agile environment to drive availability, performance and security. This is an opportunity to work within an extremely dynamic environment and the role expects you to be efficient and engaging.
You must be passionate about driving continuous improvement in a high volume, high impact environment we are offering a unique opportunity to develop your career as an integral part of our Technical Operations team.
• To start up, run and manage multiple projects through to successful delivery and project close
• To communicate with internal and external stakeholders and manage stakeholder expectations.
• To provide reporting to the business of the status of each project
• To plan effectively with internal and external parties to ensure adequate resource is available to deliver tasks to time and budget
• To manage and maintain project documentation to enable accurate and up to date reporting and timely visibility of risk or escalation
• To provide a high level of customer service and relationship management, through adoption of the MetaPack values
• Develop internal business processes
• Assist with creation and completion of technology-based SLA & KPIs
• Promote, document and implement systems infrastructure best practices
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
• Excellent general understanding of technology
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be calm and work well under pressure
• Analytical by nature to troubleshoot and solve complex technology problems
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Prince II or equivalent certification
• Risk management experience in implementing core systems changes
• Experience in effectively managing matrix teams and virtual teams in multiple locations
• Resource management
• Agile Software Development Life Cycle familiarity and experience
• Technology background with Cloud experience
• Incident Management experience
• JIRA software and project & problem management
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach your CV in your email to email@example.com