We are currently recruiting a Support Technician within our Atlanta office, this role will see you working in a fast paced environment where you will be responsible for providing support on MetaPack’s software to our extensive customer base, diagnosing and resolving problems with your troubleshooting skills, while also escalating any severe issues to Engineering teams.
- Using your knowledge of software and SQL and API’s to understand, diagnose and resolve problems reported by MetaPack customers
- Work with team leaders to identify root causes of problems and escalate to engineering as determined
- Ensuring all calls and incidents are documented
- After business hours support
Key Skills required
- Experience troubleshooting software related issues
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with API’s (SOAP & REST)
- Solid knowledge of software and databases with the ability to grasp complex software concepts
- Detail orientated and understand the importance of documentation, release and change notes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, technical and non-technical
- Motivated to learn and grow with the company
- Intermediate coding and scripting skills are a bonus
- Ability to provide after business hours support (paid) on a rotated basis
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please attach your CV in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org