As a B2B SaaS technology company, MetaPack requires a well-trained staff of professional service project management professionals to ensure that our new and existing ecommerce customers experience the highest quality of engagement when we integrate our technology into their warehouse distribution software.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager who will help in portfolio project management as well as the development of a PMO, mentor Project Managers and deliver complex software implementation projects / programmes with both new and existing e-commerce customers.
We need people who are technically proficient in understanding complex distribution concepts, warehouse distribution or supply chain management software integration, who can then apply their extensive knowledge of our products and services into a variety of environments and comprehend the potential impacts and capabilities that these pose to our customers. We are looking for strong communicators, capable influencers, intelligent technicians and highly organised and capable senior project delivery professionals.
- To start up, run and manage large and complex projects through to successful delivery and project close.
- To manage the handover of projects to internal support and account management functions to ensure the continuity of customer care.
- To communicate with internal and external stakeholders and manage stakeholder expectations.
- To provide reporting to the business of the status of each project.
- To plan effectively with internal and external parties to ensure adequate resource is available to deliver tasks to time and budget.
- To manage and maintain standard project documentation to enable accurate and up to date reporting and timely visibility of risk or escalation e.g. PID, BRD, Actions Log, Risk Register.
- To ensure accurate time recording is completed by resources allocated to projects to enable accurate billing and reporting.
- To provide a high level of customer service and relationship management, through adoption of the MetaPack values.
Key Skills required
- Extensive experience implementing software into external e-commerce / retail clients
- Prince II or equivalent certification
- Minimum of three to five years of successful external customer management experience
- Experience working with multiple external customers concurrently as a Senior Project Manager
- Degree educated
- Certification or post-graduate training in change management
- Risk management experience in implementing core systems changes
- Experience in effectively managing matrix teams and virtual teams in multiple locations
- Agile Software Development Life Cycle familiarity and experience
- Experience in managing project P&L
- Resource management
- Experience of working with retail logistics or shipping software a significant plus
- Project Management Office exposure
- JIRA software and project & problem management
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry. Secondly, you get to work with some of the biggest names in online retail on complex implementation projects.
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach your CV in your email to email@example.com