As a B2B SaaS technology company, MetaPack requires a well-trained staff of professional service project management professionals to ensure that our new and existing ecommerce customers experience the highest quality of engagement when we integrate our technology into their warehouse distribution software. We therefore need people who are technically proficient in understanding complex distribution concepts, warehouse distribution or supply chain management software integration, who can then apply their extensive knowledge of our products and services into a variety of environments and comprehend the potential impacts and capabilities that these pose to our customers. We are looking for strong communicators, capable influencers, intelligent technicians and highly organized and capable project delivery professionals.
Working as part of the Professional Services function the Project Manager will manage and deliver the implementation requirements of key and corporate customers and coordinate all parties (both internally and with our customers) and deliverables for small, medium and complex new business accounts, as well as upgrades or systems changes for existing customers.
- Start up, run and manage multiple projects through to successful delivery and project close
- Manage the handover of projects to internal support to ensure the continuity of customer care
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders and manage stakeholder expectations
- Provide reporting to the business of the status of each project (update CRM)
- Plan effectively with internal and external parties to ensure adequate resource is available to deliver tasks to time and budget
- Manage and maintain standard project documentation to enable accurate and up to date reporting and timely visibility of risk or escalation
- Ensure accurate time recording is completed by resources allocated to projects to enable accurate billing and reporting
- Provide a high level of customer service and relationship management
- Conduct status review meetings with team members and stakeholders
- Participate in defining the scope of a project
Key Skills required
- Minimum 2 years’ project management experience in IT
- Familiarity with at least one project management methodology (Agile, PRINCE2, PMI)
- Very good command of English language in speech and writing
- German, French, Spanish language knowledge is an advantage
- Willing to travel on short term business trip
- General IT knowledge (Windows environment, web applications, understanding system architecture)
- PM background education and certification is an advantage
- Experience in effectively managing matrix teams and virtual teams in multiple locations
- Experience of working with retail logistics or shipping software is a significant plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated to learn new systems
- Excellent work organization
- Highly developed communication skills
- Negotiating skills
- Quality, project and teamwork orientation
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attach your CV in your email to email@example.com