As a B2B SaaS technology company, MetaPack requires a well-trained staff of professional service project management professionals to ensure that our new and existing ecommerce customers experience the highest quality of engagement when we integrate our technology into their warehouse distribution software. We therefore need people who are technically proficient in understanding complex distribution concepts, warehouse distribution or supply chain management software integration, who can then apply their extensive knowledge of our products and services into a variety of environments and comprehend the potential impacts and capabilities that these pose to our customers. We are looking for strong communicators, capable influencers, intelligent technicians and highly organised and capable project delivery professionals.
All of our Project Management team are Prince II certified, excellent multi-taskers, highly communicative, possess excellent customer service engagement skills and are highly accountable for a terrific outcome.
Working as part of the Professional Services function the Project Manager will manage and deliver the implementation requirements of key and corporate customers and coordinate all parties (both internally and with our customers) and deliverables for small, medium and complex new business accounts, as well as upgrades or systems changes for existing customers.
In addition you will form part of the delivery team for large, complex or non-standard implementation projects working closely with project management, business analysis and client solutions teams for new and existing accounts.
We are looking for highly enthusiastic and experienced technical implementation professionals who will support a powerful and effective customer experience.
- To start up, run and manage multiple projects through to successful delivery and project close
- To manage the handover of projects to internal support and account management functions to ensure the continuity of customer care
- To communicate with internal and external stakeholders and manage stakeholder expectations.
- To provide reporting to the business of the status of each project
- To plan effectively with internal and external parties to ensure adequate resource is available to deliver tasks to time and budget
- To manage and maintain standard project documentation to enable accurate and up to date reporting and timely visibility of risk or escalation e.g. PID, BRD, Actions Log, Risk Register
- To ensure accurate time recording is completed by resources allocated to projects to enable accurate billing and reporting
- To provide a high level of customer service and relationship management, through adoption of the MetaPack values
Key Skills required
- Prince II or equivalent certification
- Minimum three successful years Project Management experience
- Degree educated
- Certification or post-graduate training in change management
- Risk management experience in implementing core systems changes
- Experience in effectively managing matrix teams and virtual teams in multiple locations
- Experience of working with retail logistics or shipping software a significant plus
- Minimum of three to five years of successful external customer management experience
- Resource management
Desirable skills would be
- Project Accounting experience
- Project Management Office exposure
- Agile Software Development Life Cycle familiarity and experience
- JIRA software and project & problem management
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry. Secondly, you get to work with some of the leading names in online retail on interesting implementation projects. And finally perhaps the free daily breakfasts, freshly brewed coffee and dinners will entice you to at least find out more.
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com
Please attach your CV in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org