We are currently recruiting a Lead QA Engineer for our US office in Atlanta, the role holder will be an informal leader where they will work to take MetaPack’s automated testing to the next level.
This person is mainly responsible for continuously improving the quality of MetaPack’s products and applications. You will design, oversee execution of, and report on the results of automated and manual tests, working closely with cross functional teams to facilitate quality being a feature of the product.
Key Responsibilities and Job Standards
- Strong engineering/development skill but operates in the QA space with a total focus on testing and a heavy bias towards automation
- Knows what best of breed automated testing and tooling looks like and has the drive to deliver them for MetaPack/li>
- Strategically minded but also thrives on tactical execution. Can see where we want to go as a QA/Development organization but also understand that meaningful incremental improvement is incredibly important
- Ability to work with toolsets and processes that are already in place, and implement new ones when/where necessary
- Works effectively independently of a team and also in a team. Comfortable working with cross functional resources
- Capable of adapting when necessary but also capable of effecting change where change is needed
- Five or more years of experience in a software testing/quality assurance role, including strong UI and backend testing automation, designing test strategies etc
- Proficient in developing automation scripts for Functional, Regression, System Integration, and Component testing
- Proven Test Analyst skills (creating test schedules, organizing test suites, test execution, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or AWS services preferred
- Experience working with distributed teams (especially across varied time zones)
- Working knowledge of API design, XML, and SQL
- C#, Java or other development language experience
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned in Atlanta, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please attach your CV in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org