As a B2B SaaS technology company, MetaPack requires a well-trained staff of professional service implementation professionals to ensure that our new and existing ecommerce customers experience the highest quality of engagement when we integrate our technology into their warehouse distribution software. We therefore need people who are technically proficient in understanding complex distribution concepts, who can then apply their extensive knowledge of our products and services into a variety of environments and comprehend the potential impacts and capabilities that these pose to our customers. We are looking for strong communicators, intelligent technicians and highly organised and capable project delivery professionals.
Working as part of the Customer Delivery function the Implementation Analyst will manage and deliver the implementation requirements of key and corporate customers and co-ordinate all parties (both internally and with our customers) and deliverables for small and medium new business accounts.
In addition you will form part of the delivery team for large, complex or non-standard implementation projects working closely with project management, business analysis and client solutions teams for new and existing accounts.
We are looking for highly enthusiastic and experienced technical implementation professionals who will support a powerful and effective customer experience.
- Facilitate integration by introducing API’s and/or configure file import using graphical interface
- Troubleshooting SOAP and REST API issues
- Write data import routines (file import) using GUI tools
- Write and maintain application and configuration help files
- Automated job scheduler configuration
- Client monitoring and client site visits to provide technical and operational assistance and knowledge, including training customers in use of DM software and concepts, assistance with configuring printers, provide the client and MetaPack with label printing expertise and knowledge, configuration of client parameters for pricing, zones, cut-off time, carrier services and providing on-site support for go-live
- Liaise with client and carriers for compliance approval and sign off
- Produce and maintain project documentation in accordance with the Delivery Framework
- Co-ordinate and manage a range of carrier interactions:
- Client account information gathering
- Client approval process
- Ensure each carrier updates MetaPack as per other key clients
- Ensure timely status updates
Key Skills required
- Educated to degree level
- Customer interaction on a technical and non-technical basis
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Can work on their own initiative with limited supervision – often off-site
- Excellent time management and organisational acumen
- Pro-active thinker and problem solver
- Willing to travel up to 60% within UK and possibly Europe
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously
- Capability to manage client expectations
- Troubleshooting; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operation
- Configuration: Configure the application based on implementation plan. (This does not require knowledge of any development language)
- Project Management: Responsible for providing stakeholders with updated implementation plans, which may include project plans, statement of works, communications documents, project initiation document, etc
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com
Please attach your CV in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org