As a B2B SaaS technology company, MetaPack requires a well-trained staff of professional service implementation professionals to ensure that our new and existing ecommerce customers experience the highest quality of engagement when we integrate our technology into their warehouse distribution software.
We therefore need people who are technically proficient in understanding complex distribution concepts, who can then apply their extensive knowledge of our products and services into a variety of environments and comprehend the potential impacts and capabilities that these pose to our customers.
We are looking for strong communicators, intelligent technicians and highly organized and capable project delivery professionals that can ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Testing carrier development deliverables to ensure compliance with customer requirements and the full MetaPack product feature set
- Developing SOAP and REST API test suites
- Configuring data import (file import) using GUI tools
- Write and maintain application and configuration help files
- Provide technical and operational assistance and knowledge, provide MetaPack with carrier validation expertise and knowledge, configuration of carrier parameters for carrier accounts, services, file transfer and API’s
- Liaise with carriers for compliance approval and sign off
- Produce and maintain testing and configuration documentation
- Drive process improvements within the team to ensure outcome targets are achieved:
- Client account information gathering
- Client approval process
- Ensure each carrier updates MetaPack as per other key clients
- Ensure timely status updates
Key Skills required
- Configuration: Configure the application based on implementation plan (This does not require knowledge of any development language)
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and practices
- Strong API knowledge of both SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience of developing test suites
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Stakeholder interaction on a technical and non-technical basis
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Works on own initiative with limited supervision
- Excellent time management and organisational acumen
- Pro-active thinker and problem solver
- Detail orientated
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Troubleshooting; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions
Nice to have
- Previous experience with software implementation
- Familiarity with warehousing or order processing systems
- Logistics or parcel carrier exposure
- Business Analyst skills in an operational environment
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attach your CV in your email to email@example.com