We are currently recruiting a HR Manager within our London head office, working within the HR team, and taking the lead in providing full generalist HR support to all areas of the UK business, the jobholder will work alongside the Talent Acquisition Manager, and will be the line manage for the HR Assistant.
The individual must be commercially astute, highly analytical, and have a keen eye for detail whilst still maintaining a perspective on the big picture. The role supports an employee base of circa 190.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to provide a full generalist HR service, from benefits assessment and provision, HR
- Analytics, training, employee relations, and employee exits
- Lead the development and delivery of on-boarding and ongoing development solutions which support and anticipate business needs
- Provide HR consultancy support to the Management Teams to improve capability and reduce cost through implementation of effective people management initiatives and processes
- Manage the HR systems, developing and continually improving HR Analytics and reporting, and liaising closely with the Payroll function
- Ensure that sound advice and guidance is provided to line management on matters affecting the employment of staff including individual and team performance management
- Facilitates the effective working of the Management Teams – acts as a conscience to ensure that the team is trusted and respected. This will involve coaching and providing feedback to managers on their personal styles, as well as acting as a sounding board and often challenging thoughts or ideas
- Effective management and timely resolution of employee relations issues (disciplinaries, grievances, employee litigation, redundancy, deployment and staff terminations)
- Ensure that all manual and electronic records are properly maintained and that accurate reporting against key HR metrics are delivered in a timely manner
- Evaluates the benefits offerings, manages the relationships with benefit providers and provides recommendations for improvement either in terms of value or service
- Leads on the implementation of quarterly and annual processes such as Bonus Calculations and Pay review, providing regular reporting as required
- Coordinates training activity from identification of training needs through the development of a training plan, liaison with internal and external trainers for course provision, and the set-up of courses
- Ensures continual improvement, streamlining, and effective implementation of HR processes
Key Skills required
- Solid working knowledge of HR function to include: compliance to local employment regulations whilst maintaining commercial interests of the business, employee relations, staffing, compensation, leadership/management development and organizational development.
- Highly analytical with proven ability to present data with meaningful insights
- Demonstrated results in successful development and implementation of HR programs. Proven experience working at the conceptual level through to tactical implementations
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with ability to influence at all levels of management
- Able to work with ambiguity in a continuously changing environment and be able to constructively influence change in support of company objectives
- Experience of working with HR Information Systems, with experience of systems implementation an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attach your CV in your email to email@example.com