We are currently recruiting a Global Head of Product Management, this role will see you responsible for the global product strategy.
This role is responsible for leading a team of Product Managers to identify market opportunities, develop compelling offers, and defining product roadmap plans.
- Demonstrable experience working for a B2B e-commerce software (SaaS) company where you established clear product management processes and product roadmaps
- Researching, identifying and describing new and existing market opportunities and opportunity sizes
- Develop a product strategy including pricing and offering tiers to meet the business plan
- Establish, refine and communicate through the business and to customers a shared understanding of the portfolio vision and roadmap planning
- Ensuring the prioritized backlog aligns to the roadmap plan
- Prioritizing product investments based on market opportunities
- Prioritizing market requirements and product release trade-offs
- Identifying cross-functional investment needs (product vs. services vs. support vs. marketing) to support product development and product launches as required
Key Skills required
- Significant experience in a global Head of Product Management position within the B2B (SaaS) e-commerce / logistics software industry
- Experience leading a distributed global product team
- Outstanding cross-functional leadership skills
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills as well as a demonstrated ability to lead people and achieve results through others with a comfort level of working without extensive staff resources
- Direct experience in creating product roadmaps and leading the launch of SaaS products which have had strong and successful reception in the marketplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build financial models and business cases
- Highly organised with excellent interpersonal skills
- Extremely detail orientated
- Ability to analyse data and present in a simple form
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attach your CV in your email to email@example.com