We are looking for a proactive, collaborative and results-oriented Field Marketing Manager to drive lead generation across Europe for MetaPack. The European Field Marketing Manager is responsible for developing a successful marketing plan and executing field marketing programs, in alignment with global company positioning, and regional sales strategies. The role will collaborate with the global marketing and regional sales teams to raise brand awareness and create new business opportunities for our solutions primarily in Germany, France, and Nordics. The position can be located in London, Amsterdam or Bonn and will report into the Global Marketing Director.
- Work closely with the global marketing and regional sales teams to develop and implement marketing and demand generation programmes in key European regions that are aligned to the business strategy
- Design and execute localised inbound and outbound field marketing activities to ensure monthly and quarterly lead generation objectives are met. These activities include events, email/online campaigns, webinars, nurture programmes, partnerships with industry groups, media outlets, etc.
- Maintain the corporate strategic objectives, direction and vision in all marketing activities and material when executing the strategy for prospects and customers across Europe, focusing on the fast-growing opportunities with retailers, e-Commerce businesses and 3PLs
- Define customer needs and insights, and develop targeted messaging and campaigns that address different B2C/B2B audiences
- Ideate, develop and execute local marketing campaigns as well as localise global campaigns to fit regional requirements
- Work closely with sales to identify local events to organise or attend and gain support in the execution of these events with attendance and speaking opportunities
- Develop overall project plan with milestones and own high-level project management of each program including budget
- Drive company awareness of legal/cultural requirements for regional marketing activities and programs
- In collaboration with the global marketing team, oversee localisation and translation of collateral and local websites
- Grow the database of targetable contacts in the right accounts, job levels, and functions for each of the sales regions and ensure the European database complies to GDPR standards
- Ensure leads are tracked in the company’s CRM system and measure, analyse, and report on regional pipeline building activities to understand contribution to pipeline health, and to evaluate marketing effectiveness/return on investment
- Work with the sales teams to grow the pipeline of public customer references for the regions
- Act as a collaborative and active member of the marketing team and contribute with ideas and feedback on company-wide marketing projects
Key Skills required
- 5+ years of field marketing experience within B2B software or technology organisations, ideally with SaaS sales models and E-Commerce and/or retail industry is an advantage
- Experience planning and running successful events and campaigns in key European markets
- Proven success in developing programs that address various buying sales cycles and personas
- Good understanding of the customer buying journey and the marketing/sales funnel and how marketing campaigns and assets feed into it
- Strong ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously and with keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills and strong ability to communicate in a structured and clear manner to get buy-in across a variety of stakeholders
- Confidence in negotiating contracts and managing external vendors
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to achieve goals and work collaborately in a dynamic, fast-paced, cross-functional team environment, a strong positive “can do” attitude and a willingness to get stuck in
- Fluency in English and German required, and ideally a third European language
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems, knowledge of Act-On and Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Education: MBA or equivalent degree
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attach your CV in your email to email@example.com