Working as part of the Customer Delivery function the Implementation Analyst will manage and deliver the implementation requirements of key and corporate customers and co-ordinate all parties (both internally and with our customers) and deliverables for small and medium new business accounts.
In addition you will form part of the delivery team for large, complex or non-standard implementation projects working closely with project management, business analysis and client solutions teams for new and existing accounts.
We are looking for highly enthusiastic and experienced technical implementation professionals who will support a powerful and effective customer experience.
- Vetting pre-sales questionnaires and lending technical direction to Sales and Account Management functions.
- Setting up and configuring new customer accounts, in line with their requirements.
- Liaise with clients and carriers for label and manifest approval.
- Performing initial tests to confirm the solution is fit for go-live, managing user testing and customer launch.
- Guide customers on processes including customer data set up e.g. pricing, zones, cut-off times etc.
- Liaising with Customers and proactively addressing issues preventing speedy go-lives.
- Facilitate integration by introducing API’s and/or configure file import using graphical interface.
- Ensuring go-live milestones are adhered to and relevant communications and status updates both to the customer and internal stakeholders is executed to ensure integrity of ‘live’ customer status
- Troubleshooting SOAP and REST API issues.
- Setup of middleware accounts and/or liaising with technical partners to on-board customers.
- Write data import routines (file import) using GUI tools.
- Online customer training and webinars to single customers or groups.
- Managing communications and account handover to Business as usual support
- Supporting live corporate customers in technical issues and change requests.
- Providing technical / development support for partner integrations.
Key Skills required
- Two years’ operational/technical experience in the areas of ecommerce or logistics with an analytical background.
- Ability to interact on a technical and non-technical basis with prospects and clients.
- Technical problem solving & Customer communication skills
- Self-starter, capable of managing and prioritising own workload.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to sell ideas internally & Externally, influencing across matrix.
- Patience and Perseverance
- Educated to degree level
- Logistics/Supply Chain experience and/ or application support background.
- Experience of carrier integrations or carrier system implementations into clients’ warehouse operations
- Experience of working with web services APIs, JSON
- Experience of sales and support tools such as Salesforce and Jira
- Working knowledge of partner solutions in the ecommerce landscape, for example, Magento or ChannelAdvisor, or ERP/WMS systems like Netsuite or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Commercially aware and able to demonstrate entrepreneurial skills; for example, being able to spot “upselling” opportunities when dealing with prospects and customers.
- Can speak Any other European languages
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com
Please attach your CV in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org