We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager, this role will see you working with the Marketing team to create, manage and deliver global campaigns that use content to drive engagement with the MetaPack brand, platform and technologies. The content and campaigns will address our target audiences across the full buying cycle and utilising the full marketing mix.
Our content and campaigns should act as a beacon to our technology Platform and create excitement in the market. This will necessitate collaboration with a high number of internal MetaPack stakeholders, such as Product Management and Sales as well as collaboration with other marketing functions including Digital, Campaigns and Field Marketing.
The candidate will focus on content and campaigns that effectively promote the MetaPack SaaS platform by creating opportunities to engage and influence our communities and customers. This content is likely to include research studies, opinion pieces, cases studies and stories, collateral, visual slide decks, infographics, social media posts etc.
The successful candidate will continue our journey to differentiate MetaPack against a growing list of competitors by producing insight not available elsewhere in the market. This means focusing on primary (qualitative and quantitative) and secondary research that meets our various audience needs.
As a result, the successful candidate will also appreciate the need to deeply understand our competitor efforts, the wider eCommerce and Delivery management industries, as well as monitoring content marketing best practices to make sure MetaPack is at the forefront of debates on major business issues.
- Create and deliver a content marketing strategy (spanning owned earned & paid)
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to create a content channel strategy
- Ensure MetaPack content is aligned with core audience (persona led)
- Ensure appropriate channels and content formats are continually developed, measured and optimized
- Working with internal teams to develop market relevant themes that continue to position MetaPack as leaders in the market
- Sourcing existing content from around the company is leveraged to the fullest potential, and identifying subject matter experts from internal teams
- Creating (and executing against) a content Marketing Campaigns calendar
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop systems and processes to support and improve how content is scoped, produced and delivered. This means generating new guidelines and processes, so that these best practices are baked into our operations
- Create the content itself – from ideation to execution – managing agencies, 3rd parties and freelancers to ensure content generation supports achievement of MetaPack’s strategic ambitions
- Collaborate with the rest of the Marketing team lead generation activities to ensure the right content is distributed, seen, read, shared and engaged with
- Work with the outsourced PR agency on social media content and management
- Support the Product Management team with product marketing related tasks such as development of collateral and sales materials
- Balance business and marketing requirements, with superb stakeholder management and influencing skills to change attitude, behaviour and ultimately investment decisions that optimize commercial outcomes from MetaPack’s content campaigns
- Define and track key content metrics around content production, engagement and campaign performance
- Delivery of at least one global themed thought leadership programme per year
- Coordinate and deliver a monthly cadence of content led campaigns, across multiple channels (online and offline)
- End to end content production – implementing the systems and process to achieve targets and commercial outcome
Key Skills required
Must have desire to be the Content functional lead. There is no one else in the team solely dedicated to Content, so the successful candidate must be prepared to be self-sufficient, and the face of Content, within the marketing team. As a result, the successful candidate must be able to influence and have the necessary gravitas required.
- Senior Marketing professional, with an extensive generalist background
- Recent demonstrable expertise in global content marketing and content led marketing campaigns for technology based business (SaaS preferred)
- Demonstrable and clear history of excellent ROMI
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship management
- Experience gained from working at a commercially focused business and being personally driven by results
- Degree qualified with a Professional Qualification in Marketing or market research
General skills and abilities
- Strong leader, be able to keep team to timelines and present Content and Campaign strategies with confidence and authority
- Creative and innovative, always seeking to improve and add value
- Good level of numeracy and commercial awareness
- Great communicator both with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Self-reliance, common sense, trust, integrity, and humour
- Excellent focus on Customer Outcomes
- Excellent time-management skills, be able to prioritise
- Excellent IT skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach your CV in your email to email@example.com