Couldn’t make it to TDC Global this year? or simply want to recap on the sessions? Good news – you can still catch the number one event in eCommerce delivery! For the first time, MetaPack were live streaming and have over 5 hours of recorded video content for you to enjoy.
We recorded sessions from the eCommerce and Customer Experience Stream with 8 different talks from leading retailers, carriers and brands. In addition to this stream, you can access exclusive talks from Patrick Wall (MetaPack Founder), Howard Saunders (Retail Futurist), Xuan Jin (Alibaba) and Martijn Bertisen (Google). In our afternoon panel discussion, you can recap our lively panel discussion on ‘Who Owns the Relationship with the Customer’.
TDC Global, organised by MetaPack, took place at The Royal Lancaster Hotel in London. Over 1,200 delegates representing the retail, brand and carrier industries enjoyed a packed agenda of presentations and debates. Presentations from industry leaders including Google, Alibaba, Amazon, eBay and Hermes highlighted the 10th anniversary of this global eCommerce event.
- Patrick Wall, Founder, MetaPack – Welcome and Trends in Delivery
- Howard Saunders, Retail Futurist, Twenty-second and fifth
- Xuan Jin, Lead Solutions Architect, Alibaba
- Professor Matthew Goodwin, University of Kent/Chatham House
- Martijn Bertisen, UK Sales Director, Google
eCommerce & Customer Experience: Global eCommerce
Sponsored by Doddle, introduced by Ton ter Laak, General Manager Europe, MetaPack
- Making over a beauty icon – Graeme Carter, Avon
- CX in the last mile – why delivery matters – Mike Richmond, Doddle
- Emma Mead, Holland and Barrett
- Online Demand Planning – Bruce Harryman, John Lewis
- From the converted garage to becoming the biggest seller in the world on Amazon and eBay ….and everything in between! – Steve Oliver, Music Magpie
- Empowering British business in a climate of uncertainty – Neil McLauchlan, eBay
eCommerce & Customer Experience: Opportunities and Challenges
Introduced by Maria Canton, Global Marketing Director, MetaPack
- Connecting small businesses with the world – Julia Bindley, Not on the High Street
- Creating loyalty through the post-purchase engagement – Duncan Licence, MetaPack
Afternoon Panel Session
Panel 2: Who Owns the Relationship with the Customer
Chaired by Zoë Schouten, Pre Sales Manager, MetaPack
This panel will address who owns the customer relationship: the brand, the retailer or the marketplace? And what is the role of the carrier: should they be building direct customer relationships?
- Philippe Hemard, Founder, PHC
- Tim Jones, Director of Marketing, DPD
- Martijn de Lange, CEO, Hermes
- Klaus Goeldenbot, Chief Executive, Nisbets PLC
- Alex Vassiliev, Chief International Officer, Yandex Market
If you want to access the SlideShare presentations from each talk then you can access them here.
Summary of Talks
If you want a summary of each of the sessions we recorded, then head over to our blog.