Ship from Store is an innovative way for US retailers to respond to the changing delivery landscape by making use of their store network. It allows retailers and brands to make deliveries from their local in-store inventory rather than from a regional hub or warehouse.
Learn how the ‘Ship from Store’ model puts retailers back in the driving seat. Increased customer conversion, improved inventory optimization and lower shipping costs are just some of the benefits we’ll cover. Join us on October 23rd to help define your future delivery strategy.
This webinar is for audiences in the United States. For the European webinar, click here.
- Where does Ship from Store fit in the current delivery landscape
- Ship from Store as a key differentiator for customer experience
- Benefits of Ship from Store
- Practical tips for implementation
- Title: Ship from Store: Making Stores Your Competitive Advantage
- Presenter: Alexei Haigh, Global Head of Carrier Product, MetaPack
- Date: Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018
- Time: 09:30 PDT / 12:30 EDT