Ship from Store is an innovative way for retailers to respond to the changing delivery landscape by making use of their store network. It allows retailers and brands to make deliveries from their local in-store inventory rather than from a regional hub or warehouse.
Learn how the ‘Ship from Store’ model puts retailers back in the driving seat. Increased customer conversion, improved inventory optimisation and lower shipping costs are just some of the benefits we’ll cover. Join us on October 30th to help define your future delivery strategy.
This webinar is for audiences in the UK & Europe. For the US webinar, click here.
- Where does Ship from Store fit in the current delivery landscape
- Ship from Store as a key differentiator for customer experience
- Benefits of Ship from Store
- Practical tips for implementation
- Title: Ship from Store: Making Stores Your Competitive Advantage
- Presenter: Alexei Haigh, Global Head of Carrier Product, MetaPack
- Date: Tuesday, October 30th, 2018
- Time: 15:00 GMT