MetaPack is excited to be at Deliver 2019 on 5th and 6th of June 2019.
Deliver 2019 is an exclusive, invite-only gathering for retail & operations leaders from Europe’s largest retailers, with selected one-to-one meetings, inspiring keynotes from global thought leaders and hands-on breakout sessions.
There will be more than 1,000 decision makers from 40 countries in what is already one of the largest and best-attended gatherings of the eCommerce industry in Europe.
Book a meeting with us to discuss how you can use eCommerce delivery as a competitive advantage!
Here is the full list of speakers across all 4 sessions:
June 5th (11:00 – noon): Latest developments in AI
- Chunhui Zhang – Group Head of Logistics R&D – Alibaba (China)
- Andre Pharand – Global Managing Director for Post & Parcel – Accenture (USA)
- Achim Himmelreich – Global Head of Client Engagement – Capgemini
- Shana Laurie de Hernandez – Partner, EMEA Retail Leader – PwC (Netherlands)
June 5th (19:00 – 20:00): Warehouse automation
- Stewart McGuire – Head of Corporate Development – Ocado (UK)
- Kenneth Cassar – VP Strategy & Insights – Rakuten Intelligence (USA)
- Akash Gupta – Co-founder & CTO – GreyOrange (India)
- James Rebours – Supply Chain Innovation Director – CDiscount (France)
June 6th (09:00 – 10:00): Smart transportation
- Daniel Buczkowski – Head of Expansion Europe – Uber Freight (Netherlands)
- Hugo Fozzati – Business & Operations Director – AutoX (USA)
- Zhiyong Liu – Founder & CEO – Zhen Robotics (China)
- Petra Becker – VP Supply Chain – Continental (Germany)
June 6th (15:30 – 16:30): New retail & cashier-less stores
- Cyril Bourgois – Group Chief Innovation Officer – Casino (France)
- Tony Francis – Founder & CEO – Inokyo (USA)
- Kevin Xu – Co-founder & CSO – Neolix (China)
- David Gabai – Co-founder & COO – Storelift (France)