The Logistics Summit is a new event being launched by IMRG in 2018. With a focus on debating and progressing a series of key logistics themes, this event seeks to help delegates understand where the opportunities and challenges are for retailers.
Attend this event to learn about:
- Optimising cost to serve
- How to make returns pay
- Customer experience by 2023
- The changing shape of peak
This upcoming summit is a must-attend event for IMRG retailer members who are responsible for the delivery offering and logistics performance of their business (or key service providers).
On the day of the event, MetaPack’s own Duncan Licence (VP of Global Solutions and New Products) will be part of Panel Session 3 on ‘Customer experience by 2023’, debating how retailers should plan to satisfy the demands of customers over the next five years (session details below):
SP Panel Session 3 (12:30) – Customer experience by 2023:
How should retailers structure the customer experience to satisfy the demands of customers over the next five years (and how will their expectations change):
- Pre-delivery advice and meeting customers’ exact requirements
- Sustaining the service promise (next day / same day)
- Delivering the service promise through marketplaces
- The role and viability of delivery subscription services
IMRG Logistics Summit details:
- Date: 23rd May 2018
- Venue: Hallam Conference Centre, 44 Hallam St, London, United Kingdom, W1W6JJ.
This event is open to all online retailers, and IMRG solution provider members at no charge!