Data held for business and marketing purposes
MetaPack Group takes its responsibilities as a data controller very seriously.
If you believe we hold your data as a result of you having placed an order with one of our partner brands or retailers, that company will be the data controller. Please contact them with your request, and we will provide the information to them upon their request.
If we hold your data because you have provided it to us, such as via the website, or by registering for or attending one of our events, then we are the data controller.
The GDPR (European General Data Protection Regulation) gives data subjects a number of rights regarding their personal data:
- Art 15: Right of access (commonly DSAR: data subject access request)
- Art 16: Right to rectification (i.e. to correct personal data)
- Art 17: Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
- Art 18: Right to restriction of processing
- Art 20: Right to data portability
- Art 21: Right to object to processing
- Art 22: Right to engage with automated decision making & profiling
Process for requesting your information:
We will send you an acknowledgement email upon receipt of your completed form, and the requested information within one month of receiving a valid request wherever possible. A valid request is one where we have received your proof of identity and sufficient information to allow us to fulfil your request.
On occasion, if your request is complex, it may take up to 3 months to fulfil your request.
Please note that if you do not complete the form correctly and do not supply the information we require in order to locate your data, it may take longer to service your request.
If you have any questions about the process for servicing individual data protection rights request, please email email@example.com.