Asendia is a joint venture between two of the world’s leading international postal and parcel operators, La Poste and Swiss Post. They provide cross-border delivery services from 15 countries worldwide. Retailers large and small benefit from Asendia’s global reach and market leading solutions to several countries including France and Switzerland.
Asendia not only gives you access to the worldwide mail and parcel networks of La Poste and Swiss Post. Their position in the global industry enables them to negotiate Premium Partnerships with final mile carriers and logistics providers in many key ecommerce markets.
Asendia’s services include:
- Tracked parcel service to the key ecommerce destinations across the world, with home delivery (with or without signature), PUDO and premium options available
- Cost effective untracked service to 220 destinations worldwide, and a partially-tracked solution
- Global mail services
- Returns solutions
- Global ecommerce platform
Asendia delivers worldwide, but with La Poste and Swiss Post as its parents naturally has unique access to the leading delivery solutions in France and Switzerland. These are feature-rich parcel services that are loved by consumers, at very competitive prices. For Switzerland this includes customs clearance solutions and guidance.
In the UK Asendia has 350 employees and a large mail and parcel centre with air conveyance facility, ideally located at Heathrow. They also have Fulfilment Centres in Bedford and Southampton.
Additional benefits of working with Asendia include:
- Carbon-neutral delivery
- Dedicated account management
- Technical support
- Values: Trust, friendliness, and ease of use
- Standard Goods – Service Code SGOB
- Premium Goods – Service Code B2C
- Tracked Goods – Service Code TGM
- Tracked Goods – Service Code TGP
- Euromail Returns – Service Code SGR